(067) 996-72-24

(044) 599-72-24>

(044) 599-72-25

(044) 599-15-79


(044) 257-31-00

Certificate of criminal record
We obtain certificates of criminal record for our customers. Our representative may visit you at your home or office place to draw up an order for your convenience and time saving.
In order to obtain a certificate of criminal record, one needs a copy of your national passport. The fact of surname change as well as purpose of certificate issue (visa issuance, acquiring citizenship, documents update, etc.) should be indicated.

Procedure of certificate obtaining takes:
4 business days;